Monday, June 21, 2010


Sorry for the lack of post(not that many read this). I have found a new obsession...Tumblr! http://kittydragon.tumblr.com/ Please go visit. It has lots a cute stuff!!! Anyways one of the things I am doing is fulfilling a 30 day challenge. Day 5 was your favorite quote. Mine is "Sometimes you have to look reality in the eye and deny it"
I have always been trying to escape reality. I always am lost in a day dream or filling my head with lovely, sweet things. Don't get me wrong I have a strong enough grip on reality. I know what my responsibilities are and, as much I don't want to, I do my best at them. But come on, how many of you don't wish you could just get lost in your dreaming and not have to face the truth in this world? I think if people lost themselves in impossible then the world could be a slightly happier place. I think that magic happens everyday and is all around us. If we could believe in it a little bit more we could use it to make changes. But that is the optimist in me.

I also think more people need to step back and "deny their reality" Try something new, spend time doing something you really love, or just take 10 mins a day to look at something that can make you smile. I break away each day by going on Deviant Art and Tumblr looking a art work and photos of the things I really enjoy. This adds to my day dreaming and most of time lets me let go of my responsibilities for a while. I am me and nothing else. That is such a calm feeling. Maybe I try to escape more than I should but I can say that it makes me a happier person. (Too many people I interact with aren't) Let go people, believe in magic, have faith in love, and deny was you know is fact(sometimes).
How do you escape?
Photo found on Deviant art(not mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment