Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Journey Into the Wizarding Wrold

Now it's time to tell you about another adventure I had while in the land of Florida. I took the time to step out of my happy place(Disney World) and visit another place of magic, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'll be honest I was not thrilled about going to Universal but it's Harry Potter, yet another obsession of mine. I had to go once,but now I know I must go again and again.


After you walk to the back of the park from the entrance you do feel like you are entering into a new world. You get confused with all the snow on the building while you are sweating from the heat, but it adds the the magic.
All of the shops look amazing and so believable, I really wanted to go into the bookstore but there was no entrance for us muggles.

Eating in the Three Broomstitcks was very exciting. It looks just like the set in the movies.
This also where I had my first mug of butterbeer. Butterbeer is one of the best things I have ever tasted! It is just perfect, I wish that I could have some everyday.
The two roller coasters, Dragon Challenge and Flight of the Hippogriff, weren't anything great. They are remakes of roller coasters that were already there. But The Forbidden Journey inside Hogwarts is amazing. There really isn't anyways to describe it. It's like they took every aspect of any ride and placed it into one! This is a must.
The one thing that was disappointing was the fact that everything was kinda small, especially the shops. You had to wait in line to get into a store because they could only hold like 30 people at a time and once you were in there is was so crowded you really could see anything.


I was unable to get a good souvenir because I just couldn't handle being crammed into such a small place. I did get a Chocolate Frog though! All in all it was worth it and I will be going back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment