Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Music Stoplight- Apocalyptica

Sorry for not posting on Monday again but this post needed to to wait because on Tuesday night I went to see Apocalyptica. They are one of my favorite bands, and still the best concert I've been too. I have seen them once before about two years ago, I was so blown away by their energy and performance.


They started by doing metal covers, like Metalica and Pantara, on just their three/four cellos. Now that they have become bigger they have been able to create their original music that is not only hard core but also lovely at the same time. If you are looking for something that is all about the music, not necessarily the lyrics, Apocalyptica is the way to go, and see them in concert they will blow your mind.
 Nothing Else Matters

I Don't Care(original)


No words to describe



found here

found here
Ok and this is what I wore to the concert, where I danced my head off...my neck still hurts.



No comments:

Post a Comment