Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello Kitty Shares her Cuteness

Cute new Hello Kitty Makeup and Accessories at Sephora
Sephora now has a new makeup line that is focused around Hello Kitty! I am a huge Hello Kitty fan and makeup has just started to grow on me. With me wear more Lolita, more often I am starting to invest in some nice makeup other then CVS's cheap brand.  Also I want some colors that a really fun! 
There are two eye color pallets available.  One with more neutral colors for the Happy Fun Look or some bright purples and pinks for the Super Fun Look.  Both are adorable!

I think that I am going to pick up the gloss in the Pink Bow color as well and the cute Hand Mirror. I might even get one of the Nail Polishes because that bottles are so lovable!
There is so much more as well. The Hello Kitty line is available both online and in the stores! Go check it out. What do you want to get?

No comments:

Post a Comment