Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Music Spotlight - Fireworks



Hello Everyone,
I hope you are having a wonderful start to your week! This week my music spotlight is Katy Perry's Firework. I'll be honest some of her songs don't really appeal to me but I do love this song. It is very uplifting. By being who we are, we can shine so bright! I try to be true to myself as often as possible and on the days I truly do, are the days I am truly happy.
Another reason I love this song is well....fireworks. They are one my favorite things ever! It may be because they make me think of Disney but that's ok.
So on with the song..."Baby your a firework, come one let your colors burst!"

1 comment:

  1. I love this song too! ♥ It is really uplifting especially when some people are trying to make you feel inferior. Thank you for sharing this! ♥

    ReplyDelete