Thursday, April 28, 2011

Anime Boston 2011

Hello all, sorry for the lack of posting. I have moved locations in my job and last weekend I went to Anime Boston. Sadly I didn't get many outfit shots of myself, or even my group...*pout* but I do have some things to share with you.

 Some of the wonderful outifts in the Lolita panel fashion show. I kinda want them all.....o if I had the money.
There were so many Lolitas at the con this year. I think this is the most Lolitas I've seen in one place ever!
On Friday I went from this.....
 On Friday I started the day in my Bodyline dress and bonnet with my wig that Tiffany styled for me!
To this, lol!
Nalani-chan as Utena

Look they have an I-Loo!!!!!!


My boyfriend as Alan Walker


Nalani-chan as Jo and looking for her Pyro

This was the best Sora Cosplay there!!!   


 On Sunday it being Easter and all we dressed festive!!! I got some bunny ears from Claires and matched it with a blue Bodyline blouse and skirt from Charlotte Russe
Nalani-chan's cute legs!

Kissy with Nalani-chan


Good con and I can't wait till CT Conn!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment