Saturday, September 10, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challenge- Day 2

On a roll right now. On to day 2!
Day 2 – 10 things you love about Lolita.
1) Gothic prints. I do like sweet and classic prints but I love gothic prints!

2)Hair accessories. If it's a simple bow, to a mound of clips on top of your head. I love completing your outfit with a head piece.


3)JSK. I think I own more JSK then any other Lolita piece. You can wear it in both summer and winter, and change the look with the right blouse or cardigan.

4) Detachable sleeves. SO SMART! You spend all that money on a blouse you can only wear one part of the year? no, just take off the sleeves!

5) Mirror shots. I don't know what it is but taking outfit shots in the mirror is just a lot of fun! I never did this till I started wearing Lolita.


6)"Because I like it" people seem to except this reason more when I wear Lolita then when I use to wear more gothic, tomboy clothes. I enjoy that they can just smile and except I love beauty and cuteness.

7) Lolita blogs. I have gotten to know so many lovely girls threw their blogs. They also give me great inspiration. 

8) Lolita closets. Ok this may seem silly but I love that Lolita's take pictures of their closets, all the mixes of colors and prints, it makes me feel dreamy. I can't tell you how many times I open my wardrobe, lay on my bed, and admire my lovelies. That's what they are there for.

9)The embodiment of youth.I think this is what attracted me to Lolita in the first place. I have a HUGE Peter Pan Syndrome and I don't like the thought of being a grown up. Lolita helps me feel young.

10) Because it has made me and a community of girls feel beautiful with out having to wear "slutty" clothes. We wear Lolita to feel pretty, both inside and out!
Photos from Tumblr or me

No comments:

Post a Comment