Thursday, September 15, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challenge- Day 5

Day 5 – 10 items on your wishlist.
1) Wonder Cookie Replica. I will never find this for real so I am willing to settle with a replica but I want it black!
2) Alice and the Pirates Vampire Forest JSK and yes in red!

3)Claudia by Baby
 4) Putumayo Cross Bag

5)A nice headdress. I don't have any! can you believe it?
6)So not a particular item but I do want a mori girl outfit. I love how earthy the are and probably a little more comfortable to wear all day.
7)Cute boots. I love boots in general and tend to wear them with almost all of my Lolita outfits. I want cuter combat style ones.
8)Sugar Pansy by Angelic Pretty. In either mint or yellow

9) A Kingdom Hearts styled jsk or something. I would love to put two of my fav things together!!!!!!!!

10) This is my biggest wish, more acceptance for individuality in the Lolita community. No more haters, no more mean comments to other girls. Just love everyone for who they are.

This one was fun. I got to really think about what I wanted. Sometimes I just push them to the back of my mind so that I don't have to feel bad about not having them. 

ps this post was finish around 12 am....i'm sleepy



No comments:

Post a Comment